1. The weld bead is required to be smooth during welding, and there shall be no welding defects such as slag inclusions, and the defects shall be repaired in time. The weld height is generally close to that of the steel plate. When intermittent welding is used, the weld length and spacing should be uniform.
2. When the production parts require sealing and continuous welding, the phenomenon of pores and trachoma shall not occur at the weld.
3. The weld height required for welding shall not be less than the thickness of the base metal (weld piece). When the base material (weld parts) of different thicknesses are welded, the weld height shall not be less than the thickness of the thinnest base metal (weld parts).
Welding is achieved by the following three ways:
1. Fusion welding - heating the workpiece to be joined to partially melt it to form a molten pool. After the molten pool is cooled and solidified, it is joined. If necessary, it can be added with the aid of the filler. It is suitable for the welding of various metals and alloys. pressure.
2. Pressure welding - The welding process must apply pressure to the weldment and belong to the processing of various metal materials and some metal materials.
3. Brazing - A metal material having a lower melting point than the base material is used as the brazing material, and the base material is wetted by the liquid brazing material, the joint gap is filled, and the base material is mutually diffused to realize the link weldment. Suitable for welding of various materials, also suitable for welding of different metals or different materials.